What We Do
We help people who have Medical Assistance (the name for Medicaid in Pennsylvania) get behavioral health care.
Behavioral health care is for:
- Mental health conditions
- Substance use disorders
- Developmental disabilities
You might not need behavioral health care services. But if you do at any time, we help you get those services. You do not have to pay for these services.
We are here to:
- Answer any questions you have about behavioral health services.
- Help you find doctors, counselors, and other medical professionals near you.
- Help you get transportation to appointments.
- Make sure you are getting the right treatment.
- Make sure the services you get are covered so you do not have to pay for them.
Community Care Behavioral Health Organization (Community Care) is a health insurance company. With a focus on recovery, we have been helping people with behavioral health conditions for more than 20 years.