COVID-19 is still very contagious and spreads quickly. But there are things you can do to prevent getting sick or lower your risk for serious illness.
- Stay up to date with vaccines: Find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you and learn more about them from the CDC.
- Open windows, change air filters, and use exhaust fans to improve ventilation in your home.
- Get tested if you have symptoms.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay away from people who are sick or who might have COVID-19.
- Wear a mask for protection.
Read more: How to Protect Yourself and Others