- Sleep Hygiene
- Grief and Loss in the Wake of COVID-19
- Mindfulness in Stressful Times
- Wellness Planning During a Pandemic
- COVID-19 Related Stress and Anxiety
More Online Resources
- Free Mental Health Virtual Drop-Ins for Pennsylvanians 18+ (from Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers' Association)
- Every Mind Matters: Looking after your mental health
- Persevere COVID-19 Crisis Counseling Program | en español
- Mental Health and COVID-19 – Information and Resources
- Managing Anxiety and Stress
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health
- Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers’ Association: Hosting “Virtual Drop-Ins” for adults and youth via Zoom that provide social interaction, even if you can’t get outside.
Department of Human Services' Support & Referral Helpline: skilled and compassionate staff are available 24/7 to assist Pennsylvanians struggling with anxiety and other challenging emotions due to the COVID-19 emergency. They can refer you to community-based resources that can further help to meet individual needs. Call 1-855-284-2494. TTY: dial 724-631-5600.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, help is available. In a life-threatening situation, call 911 immediately.