Mental Health Month
Mental Health Month brings communities together to raise awareness about mental health, fight stigma, and provide support for individuals and their families. Each year, the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) joins the movement with a new focus and ways for people to get involved.
This year, NAMI continues the theme "You Are Not Alone," focusing on prioritizing mental health and recognizing that it's okay to not be okay. From NAMI, "Together, we can realize our shared vision of a nation where anyone affected by mental illness can get the appropriate support and quality of care to live healthy, fulfilling lives — a nation where no one feels alone in their struggle."
At Community Care, we know that mental health is important every day. During Mental Health Month. we take the opportunity to celebrate recovery, promote resilience, and share ways we can come together across communities to help each other.
- NAMI HelpLine: call 800-950-NAMI (6264) (Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.–8 p.m., ET)
- Crisis Text Line: text PA to 741741 (free, 24/7 crisis support)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- COVID-19 Resources from Community Care
- Mental Health America: Tools 2 Thrive (in English and Spanish)