Military Service Members and Veterans
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Connect with Care: Self-help resources, steps to reduce risk for suicide including lethal means safety brochure, gun storage for your lifestyle, staying safe on prescription opioids, safe home environment and firearm safety.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – Family and Friends: Coaching Into Care is a national telephone service for family members and friends who are seeking care or services for a veteran. Also includes a guide to coping with suicide loss.
- Veterans Crisis Line: Connect with the Veterans Crisis Line to reach caring, qualified responders with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Many are veterans themselves.
- Local Resources: A tool to help find resources and assistance close to you.
- Military Resources and Information by Branch: Military resources and information for each of the six branches.